Brought my rider mower in for repairs, was told one week, I told them I needed this for a job I had to do.Checked back at the end of the week to see if it was ready and was told the mechanic had not looked at it yet and was promised it would be looked at first of the week.

I checked on it in the middle of the week and they said it was being worked on and should be ready shortly so I waited. Friday came and still no call. Checked on the weekend and was told the mechanic who was working on it was no longer there and the other mechanic would finish it up. Finally got it back after 3 1/2 weeks in the shop.

First time I went to start it up it would not turn over. After spending 3 weeks waiting for the machine and spending a considerable amount on on repairs the machine still did not function and had the same issue I brought it in for. I found another Professional mechanic that correctly diagnosed the issue and repaired it for me at my home at a fraction of the cost and it works like it should now.

This company is not worth dealing with.They don't understand machinery.

Had an Experience with Monroe Mowers N More?

Comments